About Me

My photo
I love taking pictures i love adventures i love to sing i love poems i love romantic people. I love to smile i love to laugh as if there's no tomorrow. a person with a happy disposition in life. I believe that no matter how heavy the problem you carry, it's always best to take it easy.I am not a hypocrite person, but that's life. And that reality bites,no matter who you are, what position you held, what language you spoke, what color is your skin and what banks you saved your money. little by little we'll be faced with all kinds of trials, disasters,whatever you call it, name it. We have to stand up, move on and live as if there's nothing happen. I am a person who sometimes attacked by weariness and emptiness,and felt that i am alone. I just can't help the feeling, but no matter what I still believe that life is good and that God is with me and you. We were given talents to show and not keep,to share and not to be selfish,to express what you feel in words and in action. I've just discovered that i am a poem lover and that i can create my own. I am person who loves to be alone when faced with problems. a person who makes her own decision and solves the problem alone.

Monday, August 25, 2008

From my old blog - good to rer-read again

Friday, July 29, 2005

my first ever blog

yehey! at long last, ive created a blog...honestly, i want to have a blog and religiously visit and post anything i want...or say what i want :). It's my way of saying what's in my mind and at the same time...increase my comm skills.
What i am feeling right now, is that i am very eager to translate what's running on my mind. I am currently feeling cold...and am having goose bumps...really can't stand it.

What's in it for me?
- for me to develop my communication skills
- to assert myself
- to be open
- to asses myself
- to state/ tell what happened to me or what is happening to me
- to identify things I need to improve on

It's weekday again, and for this I guess next week i will have a lot of things to place here. Am i really excited and i am alredy thinking of what will i do, so i may put here something relevant :). What happened to me this week is that I've received an email from our manager addresing the mistake we have done. I was really sorry that I wasn't able to anticipate it. Anyway, it is a lesson learned. I hope this thing that happened will serve to better myself and the way I work. I believe, evertyhing that happens to me has a purpose and I must look on the brighter side since, it happened already and it has a good effect. i realized that i must not only focus on one thing but consider and see other things as well.
I've also finished my EPP class, am really happy that somehow i was able to show who really i am and it really helps that...people around me were very supportive. they let me to learn on my own, and it feels good having all these support. I was also able to orient today, so I am really happy that they are givign me the chance to do it, coz it boosts my confidence and i it raises my self esteem.
These days, i am starting to read books or anything that could improve my current skills.
posted by weng mamaril @ 12:40 AM

No comments: