About Me

My photo
I love taking pictures i love adventures i love to sing i love poems i love romantic people. I love to smile i love to laugh as if there's no tomorrow. a person with a happy disposition in life. I believe that no matter how heavy the problem you carry, it's always best to take it easy.I am not a hypocrite person, but that's life. And that reality bites,no matter who you are, what position you held, what language you spoke, what color is your skin and what banks you saved your money. little by little we'll be faced with all kinds of trials, disasters,whatever you call it, name it. We have to stand up, move on and live as if there's nothing happen. I am a person who sometimes attacked by weariness and emptiness,and felt that i am alone. I just can't help the feeling, but no matter what I still believe that life is good and that God is with me and you. We were given talents to show and not keep,to share and not to be selfish,to express what you feel in words and in action. I've just discovered that i am a poem lover and that i can create my own. I am person who loves to be alone when faced with problems. a person who makes her own decision and solves the problem alone.

Monday, August 25, 2008

From my old blog - good to re-read and post again

Live life to the fullest as they say
But why can’t I?
How differ is yours with mine?
What’s with you that I don’t have?

Thursday, September 08, 2005

It's good to act mature
It's best to play like a kid

It's good to be alone sometimes
It's best to be surrounded by people you love

It's good to cry sometimes
It's best to laugh

It's good to be sentimental
It's best to be happy always

It's good to voice out
It's not best to become a habit

It's good to critize
It's best to look at yourself

It's good to free yourself
It's best to read books


It's not good to forget yourself
It's better if you work
It's best to take a rest

It's not good to get mad
It's best if you smile

It's good to recognize your faults
It's best to focus on your strengths

It's not good if you blame
It's best to take responsibility
posted by weng mamaril @ 4:57 AM

No comments: