About Me

My photo
I love taking pictures i love adventures i love to sing i love poems i love romantic people. I love to smile i love to laugh as if there's no tomorrow. a person with a happy disposition in life. I believe that no matter how heavy the problem you carry, it's always best to take it easy.I am not a hypocrite person, but that's life. And that reality bites,no matter who you are, what position you held, what language you spoke, what color is your skin and what banks you saved your money. little by little we'll be faced with all kinds of trials, disasters,whatever you call it, name it. We have to stand up, move on and live as if there's nothing happen. I am a person who sometimes attacked by weariness and emptiness,and felt that i am alone. I just can't help the feeling, but no matter what I still believe that life is good and that God is with me and you. We were given talents to show and not keep,to share and not to be selfish,to express what you feel in words and in action. I've just discovered that i am a poem lover and that i can create my own. I am person who loves to be alone when faced with problems. a person who makes her own decision and solves the problem alone.

Monday, August 25, 2008

From my old blog - good to re-read and post again

A brand new day!

It’s a Monday and another week full of learnings, fun, excitement and work of course.
What I’ve discovered today?
- I can listen to news whenever I want to, even though I am doping something
- that I can ask something within myself if what I value the most
I was able to watch some part of the Dead Poets movie and I really find it interesting. One quote says, live your life extraordinary. Simple but it has a profound effect once you take it seriously.
I wanted to take my week with a light heart, no worries, hatred and envy. Because I am a happy person and I don’t want to ruin it with simple and little things.

I was just a little irritated because I just can’t help but feel this thing…I mean…I didn’t mean it.
What I’ve done actually today is, I’ve worked almost 12 hours, I don’t know but I am comfortable doing it. And I am used to it now,
What I’ve done, this weekend me and my friend met for we haven’t seen each other for more than two months now and I enjoy being with her, converse with her again and I missed doing it. On the other side, I bought two dress so I will have something new. My mother also visited us,
Anyway, it’s getting late and I need to go home now…will be eating outside and besides it’s still raining, so I really need to leave now. Thanks god, I was able to open my blog again and post and share something new…It may be unorganized but I wanted to keep it that way. Kudos!!! posted by weng mamaril @ 3:52 AM

No comments: